We will do our best to make your stay an unforgettable experience. We would appreciate it if you pay attention to your behaviour, so as not to disturb the other guests and keep the hotel in optimal condition. For your own safety please read our rules carefully. We wish you a pleasant stay at Hotel Teide and are at your disposal for any further information.
Hotel Teide Team
- On arrival you will be given a card that will work as an electronic key and to open your room. This card must be returned on the day of your departure. In case of loss, you will be charged 3 €.
- For both arrival and departure there is a room at your disposal where you can leave your luggage free of charge. Please note that the hotel is not responsible for your luggage or valuable objects.
- The maximum weight of the lift is 350kg which corresponds to a maximum of 4 persons. In case of intentional non-compliance, costs for damages may arise.
- Pets are prohibited
- No food or drinks from outside the hotel are allowed in any of the public areas (bar, restaurant, lobby and swimming pool).
- We ask all our guests to wear appropriate clothing in all public areas.
- In the case of loss of any of the hotel’s linens, we will charge you 5 € per item.
- In order to avoid blockages in the pipes, please avoid throwing anything other than toilet paper down the toilet. We reserve the right to charge you for damages.
- All hotel rooms have a safe for your use free of charge.
- For the benefit of all guests, we ask you to keep noise to a minimum throughout the hotel facilities. The use of music equipment with excessive volume, megaphones and any other device that may disturb the stay of our guests and our neighbours is strictly prohibited.
- In the event of intentional damage to the hotel or room, we reserve the right to charge the offender for the damage incurred and report to the authorities in the event of damage to property, injury to persons or theft.
- Possession of drugs and weapons is strictly forbidden. A report to the corresponding authorities will be made in all cases.
- Guests who, due to the use of alcohol or other drugs, disturb the well-being of other guests will be expelled from the establishment.
Clients will be obliged to follow the instructions on Covid-19 security in the establishment which will be indicated by the hotels own personnel.
It is time to think about the safety of everyone, your prudence is the safety of all customers, including yourself.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Practices that endanger life, health and physical integrity are forbidden, such as:
- Moving from one balcony to another or from one window to another.
- Throwing or hurtling oneself from unsuitable places into the pool, throwing or hurtling oneself from unsuitable places into the pool, into a void or any other place (the practice known as Balconing).
Customers will be expelled immediately if they commit any of the above actions, regardless of any administrative sanctions that may be imposed on them.
It is not permitted, by law, to consume alcoholic beverages outside the hotel which have been purchased in the hotel.
Penalties for non-compliance with this law range from 1,000€ to 600,000€
Failure to comply with any of the above points will result in the cancellation of the accommodation contract. Full payment will not be refunded.
Thank you very much for your attention!
By signing this document, you authorize us to charge your bank card provided at the time of reservation or check-in, the total amount of the stay and expenses derived from it, even after departure. To avoid additional charges, please notify Reception of any change in the departure date at least 24 hours in advance. The hotel is not responsible for the loss, misplacement, theft or robbery of money or objects left in the room or deposited in the safes of the rooms that are made available to the client. To preserve special objects, please contact the reception staff.
Responsible: HOTELES ORME S.L. Web: www.hotelteide.com
Purpose: Reservation, provision and collection of hotel services. Loyalty programs (profiling).
Legitimation: Execution of a contract; compliance with applicable regulations; consent.
Empfänger der Daten: Group companies and establishments, competent authorities when required by applicable regulations; agencies and travel operators involved.
Rights: You can access, rectify and delete the data, as well as exercise other rights, as explained in the additional information.